New Generation T1 and E1 Analyzer for IEEE C37.94
The NetProbe 2000 C37.94 is a field analyzer with IEEE C.37-94 Multimode optical fiber interface for testing bit error preformance between teleprotection and digital Multiplexer equipment. Can be combined with many optional interfaces for T1,E1, WiFi, VoIP and V-series testing.
- Smallest and lightest handheld analyzer currently on the market designed with the same technology as used in the smart phones, with expected 10 year life cycle
- Ergonomically shaped for long term holding in the palm of a hand
- Supersize Li-Ion-Polymer battery for up to 10 hour uninterruptable operation
- Fast interaction and operation due to the latest generation ARM processor
- Intuitive presentation of test results I text and histograms
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Bright white touch screen LCD
- Easily software upgradeable to include IPTV option.