New Generation Analyzer for Legacy PDH networks
The NetProbe 2000 E1E3 is newest, state-of-the-art handheld analyzer on the market for testing the legacy E1 and E3 in PDH networks. It includes all features for E1 & E3 BERT and E1 physical layer testing. Automated line monitoring performs autocheck of essential alarms and errors.
- Smallest and lightest handheld analyzer currently on the market designed with the same technology as used in the smart phones, with expected 10 year life cycle
- Intuitive presentation of test results I text and histograms
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Bright white touch screen LCD
- Easily software upgradeable to include T1(DS1), T3(DS3), VoIP, IPTV, Datacom V-series.
- Reduced ownership cost by combining base PDH features and optional IP features