New Generation Analyzer for Legacy PDH networks
The NetProbe 2000 E1 is newest, state-of-the-art handheld analyzer on the market for testing the legacy PDH networks. It includes all features for BERT and E1 physical layer testing. Automated line monitoring performs autocheck of essential alarms and errors.
- Smallest and lightest handheld analyzer currently on the market designed with the same technology as used in the smart phones, with expected 10 year life cycle
- Ergonomically shaped for long term holding in the palm of a hand
- Supersize Li-Ion-Polymer battery for up to 10 hour uninterruptable operation
- Fast interaction and operation due to the latest generation ARM processor
- Intuitive presentation of test results I text and histograms
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Bright white touch screen LCD
- Easily software upgradeable to include T1(DS1), VoIP, IPTV, Datacom V-series.
- Reduced ownership cost by combining base PDH features and optional IP features