New Generation Analyzer for VoIP Telephony Testing
The NetProbe 2000 VoIP simulates VoIP telephone. It can originate and terminate SIP based calls. Talk and listen is available via a headset. Calls are logged. SIP protocol flow is available to trouble shoot connection problems.
- Smallest and lightest handheld analyzer currently on the market designed with the same technology as used in the smart phones, with expected 10 year life cycle
- Ergonomically shaped for long term holding in the palm of a hand
- Supersize Li-Ion-Polymer battery for up to 10 hour uninterruptable operation
- Fast interaction and operation due to the latest generation ARM processor
- Intuitive presentation of test results I text and histograms
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Bright white touch screen LCD
- Easily software upgradeable to include IPTV option.