New Generation Analyzer incorporating most legacy PDH and IP network testing in one.
The NetProbe 2000 MAX combines E1,E3, T1, T3, V-Series, VoIP, GiGe, IPTV, WiFI and IEEE C37.94 testing in one smallest handheld analyzer on the market with up to 10 battery operation.
- Smallest and lightest handheld analyzer currently on the market designed with the same technology as used in the smart phones, with expected 10 year life cycle
- Ergonomically shaped for long term holding in the palm of a hand
- Supersize Li-Ion-Polymer battery for up to 10 hour uninterruptable operation
- Fast interaction and operation due to the latest generation ARM processor
- Intuitive presentation of test results I text and histograms
- Powerful test result dBase storage with on screen review or ability to export to USB.
- Bright white touch screen LCD
- Reduced ownership cost by combining PDH and IP testing features
- Equipped with hardware and software for testing: PDH ( E1,E3, T1,T3), V-series, GiGabit Ethernet, WiFi b/g/n, VoIP, IPTV, IEEE 37.94
- PDH Signal level , frequency, clock slips
- PDH BERT, G.821, G,826 and M.2100 performance analysis
- WiFi and Gigabit Service Level Acceptance verification
- Histograms for errors and alarms
- Round trip delay
- VoIP call and origination with SIP protocol
- IPTV STB emulation and Video/audion quality test
- Voice communications via external headset
- Remote control via VNC/Internet
- USB port for external Flash memory